Data storage nodes, passive-income, no-inflation
InfinityNodes are a first of its kind of burn-collateralized nodes that receive monetary incentives for running their hardware and hosting files. They are the backbone of the IDS network.
Like other Blockchains work, the main SINOVATE chain relies upon nodes dispersed across the globe without concern for borders or jurisdiction. Each node hosts a copy of the main SIN Blockchain.
InfinityNodes use a custom deterministic reward algorithm secured by Schnorr signatures for node validation. In addition, they provide bespoke functions such as controlling inflation and storing data that regular nodes cannot deliver.
- Schnorr based Multi-Signature signing scheme (MuSig)
- Provably fair and openly verifiable fully deterministic node rewards
- Inflation control with a burn-to-run node ecosystem
- Fully on-chain node registration, data storage, and servicing
- Decentralized Autonomous Organisation (DAO) with node democracy
- Node incentives ensure sustainability
NEXT GENERATION BURN TO
RUN SERVICE NODES.