The BETELGEUSE release has successfully passed the testnet phase. Still, it requires additional development to fix some compatibility issues between our custom codebase and the Bitcoin core. In July, CONSTELLATION will bring the first technological development of InfiniteChain, the Layer-2 technology of SINOVATE, with sidechains. The recent resolution by the SINOVATE decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) is to combine BETELGEUSE with CONSTELLATION to reduce upgrade workloads and avoid repetitive updates for users and exchanges.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & ARTICLES
BETELGEUSE Mainnet upgrade unites with CONSTELLATION Mainnet upgrade for a giant release!
COMMUNITY GROWTH & SOCIAL MEDIA
We continue to experience growth across all social media and communication channels:
We have been, as always, busy developing.
The upcoming Betelgeuse mainnet upgrade and the addition of proof-of-stake for hybrid consensus keep our development team occupied.
- We mainly focused on newer QT version integration, moving deps up to Openssl 1.1 and allowing for compatibility between all major OS builds. We also re-sanitised builds towards a non-deterministic build system and made sure newer depends didn’t leak into determinism when executed on different platforms.
- Betelgeuse Mainnet upgrade.
- Fourth-generation custom proof-of stake algorithm PoS4 hybrid-consensus.
- BTC 0.21 Codebase.
- Collateral side chain, asset creation InfiniteChain. Alterra Worldwide Partnership.
- Incorruptible Data Storage. IDS — Step 1. B’Mail, Blockchain-based electronic mail.
- bFTP. Blockchain File Transfer Protocol.
- SINCORD Messenger (Decentralized Direct Messaging).
Our latest Monthly Report can be accessed below:
The latest Financial Statement is also available to view:
Stay tuned for new announcements as they happen via Discord, Telegram, and Twitter.
As always, Thank you for your tremendous support and patience.
Join us and stay tuned for all forthcoming updates via our website and social media platforms: